CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The beach

The beach is the best, really!! the kids love it and I love it too, although it was low tide and I didn't swim this morning, I was happy to just stay at the edge with Cam, we went yesterday and he nearly drowned and I can't get the image outta my head. Horrible, he didn't drown, drown, just lost his balance and was floating on his back going under and trying to get up, hubby and I were about a metre away, scary stuff. He got over it well and had a cry, but still its awful.

We are riding this arvo, I hope, thats the plan, but hubby has gone for a motorbike ride this morning and if I know him, he will be tired and will want a nanna nap this arvo, But being the persistant bitch that I am I will pester til we go!!!

Ive been having shakes for 2 meals a day, one healthy meal at night and 2 fruit snacks in the day. Seems to be going OK so far. I really want to get outta the 67-68's so I hope this is the kick in the ass I need! It all helps Im sure. I just hope the bike riding is good enough cardio, I think it is, plus I have the dreadmill to I guess, Im just over it at the moment:)

Anyway, I have a pile of books to cover and some housework to do so Im off to have my daily fix of reading and then I have to so something!!

Have a great day everyone:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Babes! Love the new blog, loving the background! x

Nearly said...

Go the Camo!!! Its cool huh!!