CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

my baby is off to school!!!

Well my second littleist baby is off, she is so excited and all ready to go!! How exciting, I will only have one more at home!!!! yayayayayayayayayayayayay!!lol
Bag is packed, lunch is packed and we are waiting to leave, well in about an hours time!!! Can't wait, she was nervous last night and couldn't get to sleep but she managed ok!!

So not much else at the moment, teenager is back and causing trouble all ready, little shit pierced his ear and we have told him to take it out, but he is so disrespectful he is refusing, makes me sick and Ive really had enough, oh well, such is life with a teenager!

So we didn't get top go ridering yesterday, hubby was away for a bloody 6hour ride, he didn't mean to go for that long(???) so we are going today and it will be without Mikayla!! Weird! I guess it will take a bit to get used to, but I will!!

So everything is still crossed for the job, I really hope she can accomodate me with the hours, just for a while, would be nice, not that I really want to be a shit kicking apprentice, but I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!! hope hope hope!!!! maybe its my turn??????????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your little one has an awesome first day of school. Enjoy your bike ride, its raining here *sigh*

Erica said...

hope your little sweety has a great day em, im sure she will, you will probably feel a little losty for a while without her!!

looks like youve been having some good weigh in results hunny, keep up the great work!!

Nic said...

hey Em!

love the new blog!! Hope your little one has an awesome first day at school...how exciting for you both! well done on the bike riding, you are doing so well. take it easy
nicxx

Waffles said...

Cat- she loved it!! very tired this arvo and fell asleep at 3.30!!No bike ride either:( again..

Erica-thanks babe!! Lots to go but Im being positive:)