CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bike ridering!!

Bike riding is my new thing!!! We went for 2 rides yesterday, the first one was 25mins and I only burned 113 cals, better than nothing I reckon, but the 2nd one, later in the arvo, after the big lunch!! was 50mins and I burned 256cals. That was a lot better and we are going to do it again today. I like bike riding so much better than the tready to, its getting a tad boring!!

So today is a light day food wise and Im having shakes for a little booster instead of food, every second day or so, jump start again cause I seem to be stuck in between 67 and 69kilos at the moment and that has to change!!

Im just making little changes here and there to shake things up as it were, hence the new blog and stuff.

Im a lot more positve and I think that really is the key to success.

I really hope I hear from the Manager this week coming cause I would really love that job?????

Cross everything and then cross it again!!

OK, we did a 45min ride and I burnt 311 cals, thats awesome:)

All I have left now todo is sit ups, squats and weights, I will do them tonight. Shake for dinner as we had lovely prawn sammiches for lunch. YUM...

Im off to get Nic from the train now....

6 comments:

Miss LJ said...

Good to see you back hun.

I will keep everything crossed for you regarding the job...

I love bike riding too... I don't get out too much - I really want to get a bike rack on the back of my car so that I can drive to some nice bike tracks and ride along the river - so much nicer than riding on the busy roads.

Have a good day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, love the new look blog!

Positivity is definately the key to success. Being positive has helped me kick so many of my demons in the head.

Well done on your 400g loss.

xo

Chris H said...

Good luck with the job! I am crossing everything I can! Well except me legs, Stew's home eh? Oh god, how rude!

Kym's Challenge said...

Yah, Em glad you didn't stay away. Have everything crossed also. Have you got a private Blog?

Nearly said...

Miss lj-our bike tracks are all around the river and beach and its beautiful!!

Cat-thank you!! I have to be positve hey, its the only way to go!!

Chris-not rude!! funny:) I have everything crossed thats for sure

Kym- couldn't stay away Im hopeless!! No, no private blog:(

Cheryl said...

Glad your back Miss E!
XXX