CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

eeny meeny miiny mo??

When do I weigh in?? I haven't had a look on the scales for a few days and that is weird for me! I am not near my 66.2 where I was after my dreaded cold (dam) but Im not in the 68's either??? I don't think. Im seriously considering doing the right thing and counting points and doing my exercises again, but Im struggling to do this?? Why??? I don't know?

Im sorta OK with how Im going weight wise, although Im untoned and now unfit...(fuck it).but I look not to bad, not like 14kilos heavier ago anyway. Im trying to monitor what goes in and not eat tooooo much of anything, I still eat choccy each week but just not a whole block in one sitting!! Although I still could ya know:)

I bought some new clothes and instead of being XL, I now can buy M, I even bought a size 10 singlet top to and that was great! So what if it is a big make!!

I have to take a photo, I haven't done one in my bikinis for over a month, but I don't think there is much change, allllll my readers can decide!!! haha, Im joking. My 8 readers per day can decide!!

Love you all:) hehe

nite.nite.

0 comments: