CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Weigh in in the morning

Well I weighed in today, ok ok I weigh everyday, but I was 66.3!!! woohoo, that is a loss of 1.5 for the week, but I have been a bit off with a cold so I really can't take this week as real, cause Im not eating well and I just feel its fake, but even so I guess thats part of the journey..so if I go up next week well so be it!

1.3 from 65kilos, such a great feeling tho, I really can't remember when I was last that weight, I know I was around 64-65 at 18/19yo maybe, gosh to long ago. My shape has changed of course after having babies, Ive spread out in the hip area, widened, even tho I have heard people say that 'your hips are you hips' mine are definatly wider since having children and I know my body so there!!!

But you know what,I still feel fat and big and huge and the big girl. I wonder if that ever goes away? I know Im not fat, I was at 80kilos, but I still feel big, I can't accept people at work telling me how thin I look, and don't get me wrong, Im not saying that to show off or anything, but I just can't see it? Anyway I guess thats just years of accepting fat and being fat, and always being the 'big' girl.

Will it ever go?


I think not..

0 comments: