CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Claytons Weigh in

Weighing in but not weighing in..if that is possible? 67.6 this morning. Good, am I getting out of the 68's for sure???? Won't know til Thursday when I weigh in for real?

To be honest I will be happy to stay around this weight for a little while anyway, then move down to the 66's, scary...2 weeks till hubby gets back and his parents are coming to visit, wouldn't it be nice to be in the 66's?? Hopefully I will start work very shortly, hairdressers rarely get breaks so it will be good to eat things that are healthy on the run, fruit, vegie sticks, maybe yoghurt ect?? I'll drop the weight for sure, #1 cause Im out working fulltime and #2 no real sit down and eat time!!

Bring it on

Dayam, I might just end up skinny after all??

hehe, one can hope yes?

0 comments: