CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Dam

Such an up and down day, Ive eaten all the wrong things today with nerves Im sure, no worries, Im weighing in on Wednesday so I have a few days to salvage my 67's!!

My throat is still a little sore but nothing to bad. I am loving cheese at the moment which isn't good considering it is high in Sat Fat, shame, shame....Im going to substitute a few meals with shakes on Sunday and Monday, cause I don't need to go anywhere and I love how they flatten out your tummy a little,(as far as mine can flatten of course, you now what I mean anyway!) probably less bloated without food. I reckon I will strip the weight once and for all when I start work as I will not be able to eat every minute I am bored, I will be working, so all will be good, 65 is close, but still far away if that makes sense?

0 comments: