CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

scales???

Don't really like the scales, I was meant to weigh in yesterday, I didn't, I chickened out, but I am going to weigh in this morning, I am 68kilos on the dot, so close to being under those stupid 68's its not funny, I will work really hard this week to be 67.? for next Sunday. I hate yo yoing all the time. I hate weighing all the time, I love the scales going down and I hate them going up. I will stick to Sunday weigh in for now, because now I have a number to work on that is pleasing. Tomorow I will not weigh in, in fact I will not weigh myself till next Sunday. A small challenge that I have never been able to win, but I will try this week.

I also want to get back into the weights this week and incidental exercise. Walking and moving a lot more. I haven't been wearing my pedo lately, so that will be clipped back on.

Lets see if I can finally get to my goal weight?

0 comments: