CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Im a bore right?

There is a growing trend in Bloggerland that not many comments are being left, this is so cause I feel I am

1-posting to myself
2-Im boring
3-Ive pissed people off
4-Im not really fat and disgusting and people can't laugh at me anymore
5-people don't like me anymore

I, like everyone, love to recieve comments, then at least you know you are not wasting your time, or blabbering to nobody. I guess Im not whinging enough about hating myself anymore, I don't show much of myself, I don't have an intersting job, I don't have a fabulous social life, Im basically not intersting!! And I don't talk about sex, now theres something that will send my comments up!!!lol I get about 20 people looking at this blog per day...what!!!! It's not worth me posting!!! And on my other one I get around 50, now I must be a pathetic bore, good thing I have thick skin!!!

Its amazing how 'friends' come and go on here.

Nah, Im taking the piss outta myself, it is just interesting to see what people comment on.

Anyway enough of that, I like having a blog that is nearly 'secret'!!! I could say anything!!! *winks*

Sooooo, Im skinny* now and I feel ok saying that, I walk up the stairs at Tafe and I can see that I look smaller in the window as Im walking up, my legs are thin and my overall frame has gotten smaller. Great! I was the smallest weight this morning that I have been in 10 yars and my god, it feels fucking great!!!! My goal of 65kilos is just around the corner and I could even go a little smaller??? I don't look gaunt or horribubble, I still have a big tummy, but after 4 whopping children I can and will use that as an excuse, so there!

I have seen many people say, 'oh thats just an excuse that a fat and lazy woman uses' well, no, in fact, Ive lost 14kilos and although I look OK, I still have the same stretched, grose, flabby, tummy and I hate it with a passion, but Im coming to accept it, so thats gotta be good right?

So sorry if Im a boring old housewife, but I'll keep posting I guess.:)

*betta just say, Im skinny in my own mind, no doubt thats debatable to all you skinny minny's out there, but I feel skinny to myself, cause you know I was a fat hefa at nearly 82kilos!!!!!!


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey Em, I read everyday! Having computer trouble, its so bloody slow!!
Your doing well my love.
C xxx

Miss LJ said...

I read everyday, but can't always think of something witty and smart to say in a comment.

Rest assured, you are not blabbering to yourself!!

xx

MISS PINKY said...

I think I am the 20 hits per day!
Ha ha ha!!!!

I click on all the blogs so many times each day to see if there is anything new to read....As Miss LJ says, I can't always think of something to write either!

Never worry about being "boring"....I actually love reading about everyday things people do....It gives me an insight into who they really are.

Miss Pinky