CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No weigh in

This mornings weight was...drumroll...65.6kilos! WTF?? you say!! well don't get to excited!!! I was very, very sick yesterday, so this is just all water/fluid gone.. Awwww a shame I know!!

Never mind, I will have a pass this week and hope I don't put to much on during the week...Unless I take yesterdays weight which was 67.4?? Nah, I'll have a pass, and eat really well for the next week and I might make it into the 66's for next Thursday?

It was really good to see that number on the scales though!! I tried to take a picture, but the reflection got the plastic and I couldn't see it!!Shame, shame!!!

Anyway, I know i will get to the 65's again, I plan on doing that by my Birthday in April, I have about 4 weeks, so I better behave, Im eating waaay to much chocolate and cheese again, and I wouldn't be surprised if that contributed to me getting so sick, my body really doesn't like it, but because Im so stubborn I don't listen to myself, how dumb is that?

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love it when I see the low numbers for whatever reason they got low. Just so I know that my body can do it.
C XXX

Waffles said...

Cheryl- if only I could freeze that number!!!!:)

Amanda said...

I can hear the buzz off the tattoo machine already! Not far to go Em! :)

Waffles said...

Amanda-Oh don't scare me!!!!! I hate that sound:)