CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Long time no post!

So, thought I might post on this fatty blog....been not really doing anything of late...had a 500gram gain this week, which after Easter, I don't give a shit really!!!lol Im still under 68kilos and thats all that matters..

Went shopping today after work, I had to take some black pants back that were HUGE, size 14. I bought 2 skirts, both 14, but both big, no 12, but I think it would have been a little tight in this make of skirts?? and I got a pair of 3/4 pants...size 12! yay and they were $5...bloody bargain. and I got a medium knitted type top, so all that was only 30 bucks..I love end of season, and because its all black for work it always works!

So I need to get back into my point counting or sensible eating...Im a bit far away from 65kilos at the moment and I don't really like that. Im not fat anymore, well just a little in the tummy but I hide it well and I must admit, at work everyone thinks Im thin!! WHAT????? How nice is it to hear tho:) Its because Im tall and I dress to hide my tummy!!

Anyway, back to counting points, Im on 22 a day, so I need to refocus and go for it again!! I will bloddy get to 64-65kilos. I want to be thinner, thinner thinner!!!!lol

0 comments: