CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The fight is ON

Fighting to keep this weight off, but unfortunatly I am loooooosssssingggggggg...aaarrrgggghhh, why do we have to eat????? Im eating just enough not to be hungry, Im still a tad queasy at the thought of food, but Im surviving....but, I am 66.5 now, I can't put anymore on, I am soooo bloody close to my elusive 65kilos!!!!! I am still dehydrated, to be crude, my wee is still yellow!! And I never need to go!! Need to drink 3 more litres and it should be OK!!lol

My Husband has never seen me this thin and that in itself is great, he came home this weekend and said I was skinny, (finally) flabby, but thin, I have never been any less than 72kilos with him until I embarked on this journey of course. Then my son (14) says his friends think I am a MILF!!!!!! Holy fat chick, isn't that a compliment:) Well for me it is:) Last time I was 66kilos, I think I was around 20?? Sumthing like that, young anyway.

Now that Im about to start work I will be able to pack nothing but healthy snacks, friut, crackers, light cheese, water and salad for lunch, can't wait, I actually can't wait to get thinner..(in a healthy way, you know what Im saying) I really have to set a weight routine up cause I have no tone and that is ugly..I realize we need both cardio and weights, but not liking the cardio atm...not good I know, heart health and all..

We went for a bike ride yesterday and I must say, I was buggered! Haven't been for a while! But it was good, really had to push cause Im still a little washed out after being unwell...pheww

I will weigh in on Thursday I think, b4 Easter! Luuurrrrvvvvv choccy and plan the Easter Bunny to bring me sumthink scrummy:)



0 comments: