CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

All is well


awwww, not as bad as I thought?????? Still a small gain, but Im still those stoopid 68's, but Im still gonna have a pass.


I think I really do like the way the shakes work with weightloss, but I know its not long term....I wonder if I committed to shakes for 2 weeks, what would happen?? Im hopeless at committing to anything so, I'll just go with the flow for now.


I have chocolate this week, and high sat fat, so I have to rectify this for the next week:)


I need to focus on exercise this week coming, cause my problem areas need toning, but Ive been saying that FOREVER, so I can either do 1 of 2 things


1-keep complaining about and carry on like I did in the start of this journey


OR


2- get moving and make myself proud again and prove to everyone I am not a flighty try hard weightlosser...


I like option #2


Have a great weekend:)

0 comments: