CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

21 points today!!!

So, Im stuck at a number again...I remember a while ago, I was stuck at around 70kilos, couldn't budge from that, tried hard, but na, STUCK I tell ya!! NOW, it seems Im stuck around the 68kilos mark, so no worries, I will just go fully back on points and the weight has no choice but to go, right? That is the WW way, count points, move a little and viola, you lose???? So thats the plan...again....why try to fix what isn't broken?

I know I will get to goal, eventually, so Im not going to hate myself, (much) I'll just go with the flow, Ive been overweight forever so is my body just trying to hold onto what its got?? hehe.

A friend came over yesterday and she can't believe how much weight Ive lost!! what??? I still feel huge!!! I even contemplated joining WW, but I realize (1)- theres no point for just 3kilos and (2) they wouldn't allow it cause Im within healthy range, how funny!!! Im not happy with this range tho..

Food
cereal, coffee=3
fruit=1
potato+sweet chilli and ex light Sour cream=3
fruit=1
pasta dish.(high)
apple.=1

0 comments: