CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

its not working!!

Just when I think im doing well, bang, I fall flat on my face...Im heavier this morning and this has made me angry!! Im being good with food, Im moving, obviously not enough. My tummy is all bloated and YUK, how am I going to get my belly pierced looking like that! eww..sigh, sigh again...That was a goal for when I was 67kilos, but Im still tooooo fat!!!!!! And I can't seem to get any thinner??????????????????????

Im going for 65kilos now, I thought 63kilos, but I think thats outta the question, Im struggling enough to get past 68...again. I thought I had the drive and determination, but I think 65kilos will be low enough? Im 173cms so I can't expect to get to thin, Im going to look to drawn and old if Im too thin, cause you know, I only lose from my face and shoulders, the fat stomach is here to stay Im afraid. GROSE.

2 comments:

MISS PINKY said...

Far out!!!! I didn't realise you were that tall Em!!! That puts your BMI at 22.7 (for 68kilos)...This is smack bang in the middle of the normal range.

65 kilos puts you at 21.7 for BMI. Any less than 20 is classed as underweight.


Miss Pinky

Nearly said...

Hi Miss Pinky!! Yes Im afraid Im a giraffe...lol I'll be happy at 65, I just can't get there!!!!