CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

scary weigh in tomorow!!!!

mmm hmmmm, scary I thinks, I was 67.8kilos...oh noooos thats UP 300grams!!!!!!
This isn't good is it???? Oh noooooooooooooooos Seee just when I think Im doing well and being cocky saying I have only 2.5kilos till 65kilos,,,this shit happens!!!

Now I don't want to weigh in!!! Just kidding...I am happy even with that weight cause it is a loss after all....and surely its only a matter of time to hit the 66's.........jumping for joy on that day!!!!! I give myself 2 more weeks at a minimum to get there!!!! It has helped that I have had a little bit of anxiety too tho...

My hubby is away and I am smaller and I like it, he will be in for a pleasent surprise I hope!!! I can focus a lot better when he isn't home!!!! Silly hey!

I have noticed something in myself tho, when ever I put a time limit, or a plan for a diet, or something of the like I always fuck it up and sabotage?? Is this cause I fear failure?? Like for eg, I wanted to lose the 2kilos b4 hubby got back, I went well for a while and then bang- fucked it up!!! I do this constanly, I like the way Im going now, no pressure for results, just doing one day at a time...

till tomorow:)

0 comments: