CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Biggest Loser is loser TV

I cannot get into The Biggest Loser this year, now I know I will be shot down for saying this but they all make me sick!! They are sad to me, dare I say disgusting??? How can they let themselves get so big??? Im cringing at my 3kilos or so to go. Now I mean no disrespect to anyone out there, I myself have been huge, I have obese family members, so I know I should be more considerate, but Im really only speaking of the Biggest Loser, I can't warm to any of them, I don't like one person on there?? Except for Shannan, of course, and Michelles body is to die for and so is Jillians:) But that Shannan, MMMMMmmmmmm!!!!!


Again, I mean NO DISRESPECT to anyone, I am merely making a post on my blog, probably because I am feeling quite angry about different things at the moment, and I tend to say awful things, but really, lose the weight, I would be humiliated even going on that show, for the world to see what I had done to my body?? Stuffed it til it burst...grose...The women are that distorted, just ugly, and I have been there, I remember saying to my mum that I was getting ugly as I was getting older, little did I know it was all the FAT on my face and body...distortion. eeewwww. Not that Im claiming to be a beauty, but you know what Im saying yes?


So Im sorry if I have offended anyone, I don't mean to, Im not going to watch it for a while, they just look like fat, lazy, know they eat the wrong thing, and tooooo much of it kind of people. And I know this cause I speak from experience of seeing people in my OWN family like them.


The thing I remember vividly is hauling my fat self around and being unfit and grose myself, I remember when I was in bed, I really found it hard to roll over, now I bounce around the bed!!hehe Well Hubby even bounces me when he moves cause he is of fair size..I found it hard to get up off the lounge, I mean I was a size 18 ffs!! ewww..I'll track down a photo...

So from this photo you can see how big I was so I know I shouldn't complain, cause I have been there and I ate all the wrong food, I was lazy and I put on too much weight when I was pregnant. Here Cammy is only 4months old and I am carrying post preggy weight and thats why I sorta feel that I haven't lost that much weight, my normal weight is/was 73kilos, so really I have only lost 5kilos not 13kilos, cause the way I see it, that post baby weight comes off anyway?? Does that make sense?

Anyway Im pretty much rambling now, Im over my angry self now and Im dead tired!!

Night night.

0 comments: