CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So the scales are heading down again. Thank fuck! I am 400grams off what I was 2 weeks ago and Im happy with that, notice Im not telling anyone what I weigh or how much Im losing???? Not sure if thats a good thing or bad???? hehehe. I have had a coffee and a cupcake all day so far and after the cupcake I felt sick, so serves meself right, that is NOT the right food to have...Shake for lunch and chicken strifry for dinner...all gooD

Exercise for the day
bike ride
arm weights
sit ups
squats
push ups.

I would really love to go to the gym and get a weight regime happening but that ain't gonna happen..shame hey! No matter, I will do what I can at home and Im sure thats better than nothing!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey Em, well done on your loss.. maybe the loss was due to the fact your busy at TAFE and thinking of other things than weightloss.
Its all good honey.
One day you can cut and colour my hair and do my nails..even If I have to drive to Qld to let it happen..Smile
Chin up honey!
XXX

Nearly said...

Cheryl- Im to nervous to cut real peoples hair!!!!! eeeekkkkkkk scary!!!!!!!