CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Weigh in day!

22nd Jan 08

9th Feb 08
At least its a loss, 900grams this week, so Im 68.1kilos now. Oh the frustration of the same shape, I can see I need some professional training help and Im sure they could whip my shape around to a more toned look, but alas, I can't afford the money or the time for the gym. well, yes the time I could I guess, but I'll just have to persevere at home. I love bike riding, but hubby is going away for work tomorow, so I will have to put my bike on the trainer and I hate that! It is boring and just drowns on and on...
Im not having a free day today, Ive had different treats through the week and I will just keep going!
Food today
Coffee
cereal
fruit
??
My measurements haven't changed much either
Bust-93cm, minus 1cm
Waist-83cm, minus 1cm
Hips-101cms, same

5.1kilos to go!!!
Im aiming for 63kilos:)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Miss E, Its all good.
Great news about hubbys job. My husband works away all the time.
Im telling you sweetheart you will learn to love it..LOL
XXX

Anonymous said...

Well done, 900g loss is fantastic :-)

Anonymous said...

great loss! fantastic well done!!! xxxxx

Waffles said...

Cheryl-my hubby always works away and YES I love it!!! freedom!!!!!!:)

Cat- thanks chicken:)

Kitty- thanks spunk:)