CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 3-Wedddnesdaaaaayyyyy

Good morning everyone!!

Morning weight...........67.7..least its working:)

Hmmm..Not sure if I like these shake things?? Im not hungry or anything but I just feel....um....I dunno...empty in a way? Light headed but not in a faintly sort of way? Not sure how to describe it? Moving on, its just something Im trying anyway..



So food today.

Egg and toast

coffee

banana

shake Chicken burger

muesli bar

diet coke

vegie soup Shake and garlic bread......(naughty)



A little more substance for when Im out at Tafe. My teacher and another student (a mature lady as well:)...) are on Tony Ferguson and they are doing well, maybe the Musashi Protein powder hasn't got as much in it?? dunno? I will only do shakes til Saturday and then I will do points next week, but I will have one shake per day, just so I can see whats gonna work and whats not...

Exercise
Push ups *done*
Sit ups *done*
Sqats *done*...(Ive been awake since 5am!)

Well I might be able to get my 2 rewards together??? Shoes and belly piercing?? Hmmm, Im a bit chicken now!!!(for the piercing!!)

Enjoy your day all:)

Well....... I ended up getting my belly done!!!! yayayayayayayay, didn't hurt very much, a little bit uncomfy, but OK, Ive got a nice purlpe stone, It looks yuk so I don't think I will take piccy's, I don't have a nice tummy, so I dunno, maybe I'll show it when I hit 65kilos! ?????







0 comments: