CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

500grams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh No!!!!!I bloody new it tho!!! So Im still in the stupid 68's....68.6 to be exact, Ok so I went wrong this week by not exercising enough, so my mission this week is to MOVE, I need to get on that treadmill. Why isn't the weight coming off like it did when I was a real fattyy!!!!!!! Arrrgggggghhhhhhhhh....SO FRUSTRATING.

Anyway, onto another week:) put it past meself and keep going:)

My goals
#1-67kilos- belly piercing, yeah Ive wanted this done sine I was 74kilos, I actually went into the shop in town that does it and explained to the man that I was in the 'process' of losing weight and asked if I could get it done then or wait til I was a little smaller, and he said wait til I was smaller!!lol now, but I was a little embarasses at the time!

#2-66kilos-New outfit. Im pledging not to buy one piece of clothing again til that time:)

#3-65-Happiness.

Oh and Im not taking anymore photos till I hit those goals either.

0 comments: