CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day one-it begins

Day one is under way!
Food
cereal and coffee =3
banana=1
Toasted tuna, cheese, lettuce, onion and BBQ sauce sammich=6
vegies and lentil patties =4
Coffee-1
I'll be counting WW points..yeah I know boring, but it works!! So far Im up to 15, 3points to go!! I reckon Im on 18 points now, haven't go the luxury of breastfeeding and I was on 26points...yowzazzz, but I still lost weight. I haven't been on the tready yet, man it is proving to be a hard thing to get back on, but I will do my weights and other stuff after dinner..(i hope:))???


Exercise
sit ups
squats
push ups
arm weights
walk.

Will check in at end of day to make sure I did everything and ate what I should have.

Im raring to go and really want to lose 1kilo this week??????/ All I can do is try my hrdest and go from there, I know this is a lifestyle change and its a long road but I know I will get there eventually and get to a weight that Im happy with?? So what if my tummy is flabby, I have cellulite, and Im not toned like a body builder? Is it really the end of the world? No, not really. Im not doing this to compete in a title, or to snag me a new man!! Im doing this for myself and I have an image in my head of what I want and all I can do is strive to do the best I can:)

0 comments: