CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Up and down, up and down

La la la la la this mornings weight a whole huge big 68.6kilos, and a prize for the fat pig, goes tooooooo ME!!!! Im fucking fantastic at this whole weightloss thing, totally gone off the rails, well not off the rails really, just don't know what the fuck Im doing. And whats more I obviously don't give a shit cause Ide be back on that treadmill that is sitting in the other room taking up space, Ide be counting points and giving a shit, Ide be taking Xantrax and Ide be having shakes. I don't know why I go through this shit constantly, its a lifestyle change and I just slip back so fucking easy into the way I was before....and I must say, it. is. PATHETIC. No other words for it.

So lets all guess, I bettcha $100 Im going to GAIN this week, the magic number I have to beat is 68.1...hmmm lets estimate......I reckon I'll be 68.8kilos this Saturday.

Stay tuned for the fat girls results.

1 comments:

Miss LJ said...

Sometimes it can be just plain hard. I'm the queen of going back to bad habits... 10kg gained in 5months... now thats pathetic.

You know what you have to do its just a matter of sticking toit, which we all know can be hard. Maybe your body doesn't want to lose much more weight - who knows.

Come on... on to the treadmill... you were doing so well with it a few months ago... And just keep up the healthy eating. Fingers crossed for a loss for oyu.

Take care