CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Shake Challenge- starting weight 68.2kilos




Well its not a challenge but it sounds good!!lol




Ok Start weight this morning 68.2, oooh so close to those bloody 67's it's not funny! grrr, I will get into them shorlty no doubt, but I like how Im looking and that is a great milestone, I have hated my figure for as long as I can remember, but I think Im looking pretty good in clothes now, its not like i have to be naked infront of anyone, (my husband doesn't count).
All I really need to achieve now is TONE, TONE, TONE!!! So Im starting Pilates, Ive got the dvds at home so when Cammy is in bed I will do one per day. I would love to go to the gym, but I will work with what Ive got!
Food today
Shake
Coffee
Banana
Shake
Kavli + Tuna
Lean Cuisine- Satay Chicken---Oh thats yummy hey!!
Coffee



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love satay chicken so yummy.

Hope you had a great day