CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Facing the music in the morning...

Well Im facing the scales in the morning, I know I will have a bloody gain, but really lots has been happening and Ive been off a little....no excuse I know, but anyway.

Ive just been reading a few of my bloggerery bloggers and hell, some are going off in the weights and gym department!!! Really all I need to do if I feel like slipping is read them! Motivation plus!! Lovin it:)

We went for a ride this arvo and it really killed us both! I couldn't push my legs at ALL..I only burned 157cals, but it is better than nothing. We had Maccas for lunch..I KNOW!!!! terrible huh! Well I hadn't had burgers for ages so thats my excuse and Im sticking to it:)

I made Sushi for dinner, my new absolute LOVE, I can't believe I hated it so much before..hmmm silly!

Biggest Loser has started tonight and I love it to!! Lots of love tonight, which is a nice change thats for sure!!! Shannon is sooooo soooooo hot, I love him and his arms and his body and his voive and his...oh the list is endless, if I was younger and in Sydney I would have to chase him down!!!

Well til tomorow, Im not telling you all my weight and Im not taking photos, cause I look the same and theres no point showing off the same thing over and over again, but I will say I went to the beach today and didn't wear my bikini top...not good...



0 comments: