CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Saturday NOT weigh in

Well I didn't weigh in this morning, Ive stepped back a bit on my whole obsession with the scales and the food and the diary I keep documenting everything, Ive been good and Im still riding, but I need to get remotivated a bit more, Ive had some stuff to deal with lately, but I think Im under control again.

I did a bike ride and a walk yesterday followed by weights and sit ups and squats, I burned about 350cals..(I think from memory, I can't be bothered to get my book!!) And Im riding this arvo after dinner. (we eat at 5.30pm cause of the little ones!)

So I will weigh in on Monday?? Not sure, when ever I feel like it I think!

Im not counting points or doing Cal King, or shakes or Xantrax, nuthin, I need to find a regime that is new and refreshing cause Ive gone a bit stale, with exercise to, I love riding so that is a start. Im over the treadmill just for the moment,which is a shame, but no doubt I'll get back into it once I settle all down again.

0 comments: