CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Showing off...just a little:)


I found these jeans in my cupboard, shit and jesus, I wore these this time last year...eeeeewwwwwwww, they are a size 16 but a HUGE 16, an I thought I look OK...holy shit, well take a look at the photo a few posts back and you can see how fat I was, Disgusting fat pig, nothing else really can describe it! You can see my stretch marks too!! Thankfully Im posting to myself and not many of you have seen it!!
I actually can't believe they fit me?? I remember buying them and thinking they looked huge....well hello Emma YOU WERE...lol
(Scuse the bra, but I did cover the girls!!)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Em, How amazing that you posted that pic. My son decided he wanted to move to the spare room,I have only just found a fat outfit that I thought I look ok in. I is massive!!! Like tent city!
I will post pics soon.
XXX

Anonymous said...

Looking good ;)

Nearly said...

Cheryl- can't wait to see them!

Cat- thanks chicken:)