CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Weigh in tomorow!!

I will have a gain of 500grams minimum. Now I don't know what I have done wrong this week? I have eaten decently, I haven't exercised enough, I know that, shit Ive lost my little pocket rocket, my motivator, she goneeeeeee!!! Sad really. Never mind, people come and go in my life and Im used to it:)

Well I tried, but I need a kick up the butt, a reshuffle, Ive been reading a lot about your body staying at a weight and its really hard to shift it again to move further down the scale?? I know I don't look yukky anymore, but Ide like to be a little less on the scale. Im only going for another few kilos??

I have an image in my mind of what I want, but my obsession has gone and my motivation is questionable, I can't blame having no time to exercise, I only have one child left at home and he sleeps for a min of 2-3hours a day, so thats perfect, my studies are taking no time at home yet, Im still insanly addicted to fucking chocolate, but now I don't eat a massive amount of the shit in one sitting! My challenge is off, I obviously don't have the disipline to pull it off, Im not giving up, but Im taking the pressure off myself and saving the dissapointment to myself and having everyone thinking, 'yeah thats right, shes a fat loser", but thanks to those of you who bothered to entertain me, I know I shouldn't need encouragement for me to achieve this, but its the same old story, it helps doesn't it! Maybe if I had a buddy to exercise with and share this horrid fat thing with? I guess if I joined WW or the like I would at least have people to share things with, hell if I had anyone around here would be great!

Anyway, I will weigh in the morning and try not to sulk!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Em, Your doing great! I think you put so much presure on yourself.
Your pocket rocket hasnt gone, she is just busy.
You will be fine sweetheart.
XXX

Nearly said...

Thanks Cheryl:) Yep everyone gets busy hey, its just life:)