CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Had a very good day food wise

eggs and toast for breaky+ coffee

shake and a peach for lunch

coffee

rice and tuna patties for dinner

low in points so I think its ok, (the patties were cooked in yukky old oil) No more food tonight anyway:)


No exercise cause Im tired and can't be bothered...not good I know!


Don't really think I am in for much of a loss this week but its only Wednesday so we'll see I guess? But like I said before, whatever I lose the better:) Slow and steady and I will win the race...FOR SURE. Im not feeling any thinner but today I wore my skinny jeans!!! Last time I wore them was 5 flipping years ago, can you believe that!!! I kept them all this time cause I new how awesome and skinny I looked in them..not to sound up myself, but you know what its like when you finally get into something that makes you feel better!!! Actually they are loose in the legs and butt!! Yayayayayayayayy!!!

This photo is a lie actually, Im not that skinny looking its because it is on the side, but Hey, I like the look of it so its staying!!!!hehe, No I know how to cheer myself up when I am in fatty mode...lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOly hell, woman. YOu look fantastic in those jeans.

good job!

Anonymous said...

I love the jeans, u look HOT!